Junior Sales engineer
We require a highly motivated application/sales engineer to join our sales team. Ideally you will be an engineer or recent mechatronics graduate looking to develop your career into sales.
This position requires an individual with a rounded technical knowledge of engineering and a desire to expand their experience into industrial automation. Initial duties will be supporting the sales team in:-
Identifying and establishing new customers
Organising sales visits
Liaising with existing customers
- Preparing concepts, tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customers’ requirements
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
Support and training will be provided for the right candidate – drive and self motivation are the qualities that we value most in our team. This job is a career position with rapid opportunities to develop within the business.
We require an individual to author our technical manuals for each machine or system that we install. You will have to establish an understanding of the applications and then design and write documentation to explain it to users. You will collate information from mechanical and control engineers and various software packages such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Word, Excel and others. You will take pictures and/or videos of the machines we produce and use them to convey instructions to users.
Training on specialist software packages will be given to the successful candidate if required but it is essential that your written English is of an extremely high standard and that you are able to understand basic engineering principles.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to join our team located in the Worcester area of the Midlands. We have over 30 years of industry experience delivering bespoke special purpose machinery and related automated solutions to our customers.
Key skills/experience required for the Project Manager position:
- Ensures that projects are managed utilising the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement to successfully complete project deliverable as planned.
- Strong Customer liaising to ensure project specification is maintained and capturing additions/changes.
- Strong technical/automation knowledge.
- You will need to be able to resolve technical problems during the design, build & installation stages of the project.
- Ideally the Project Manager should have a background in either electrical/mechanical design, control systems engineering or electrical/mechanical machine build or similar related industry sector experience.
- Previous experience of managing small teams of 5 – 10 engineers during design/build/ test stage would be advantageous.
- Experience of Solidworks is preferred although other design software experience will also be considered.