We have a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to join our team located in the Worcester area of the Midlands. We have over 30 years of industry experience delivering bespoke special purpose machinery and related automated solutions to our customers.
Key skills/experience required for the Project Manager position:
- Ensures that projects are managed utilising the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement to successfully complete project deliverable as planned.
- Strong Customer liaising to ensure project specification is maintained and capturing additions/changes.
- Strong technical/automation knowledge.
- You will need to be able to resolve technical problems during the design, build & installation stages of the project.
- Ideally the Project Manager should have a background in either electrical/mechanical design, control systems engineering or electrical/mechanical machine build or similar related industry sector experience.
- Previous experience of managing small teams of 5 – 10 engineers during design/build/ test stage would be advantageous.
- Experience of Solidworks is preferred although other design software experience will also be considered.