Junior Technical Author
We require the ideal candidate to author our Technical Manuals for each machine or system that we install. You will have to establish an understanding of the application, design and then write the documentation to explain the functions to the end users. You will collate information from our in-house Mechanical and Control engineers, whilst also utilising various software packages such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, WORD, EXCEL and others. You will take pictures and/or videos of the machines and use them to convey instructions to users.
Training on specialist software packages will be given to the successful candidate if required, but it is essential that your written English is of an extremely high standard and that you are able to understand basic engineering principles.
Technical Sales engineer
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the selling of industrial automation to a variety of industries. Typical applications are as follows
- Special Purpose Machines
- Industrial Robotics
- Control Systems
- Complete Production Lines
This position requires a self-motivated individual with a technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and quote on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Identifying and establishing new customers
- Organising sales visits
- Liaising with existing customers
- Preparing concepts, tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customers’ requirements
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Sales@rglumagroup.co.uk